99 Shouts - 1,155,422 Scrobbles
Lonely Ones “I’m not the same guy.” That’s certainly an understatement for Graham Colton. After a major label career, numerous TV appearances and the limiting musical peg of “singer-songwriter,” Colton has gone through a complete reinvention on his new album Lonely Ones. Credit his reinvention to a few things: Colton’s return to the Oklahoma music scene; a budding friendship with the Flaming Lips; and for his new record, an entirely new approach to songwriting.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Best Days - (3:33) - 3,142 plays
- Our Story - (4:12) - 2,145 plays
- Hold Onto My Heart - (2:44) - 1,673 plays
- Pacific Coast Eyes - (3:40) - 1,260 plays
- LyricsYou're Leaving me here and I want you to Know that I
I wanted you there you were the best thing in my life
Somehow I know someone is on the other side
You're turning me over, letting you look on deep inside
Cellophane girl, playing a part in a cellophane world
- Love Comes Back Around - (2:59) - 1,326 plays
- You Find A Way - (4:10) - 868 plays
- If Love Was Enough - (3:51) - 915 plays
- Always In Love - (4:03) - 889 plays
- Take You Back - (4:21) - 734 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods