100 Shouts - 1,197,039 Scrobbles
Lonely Ones “I’m not the same guy.” That’s certainly an understatement for Graham Colton. After a major label career, numerous TV appearances and the limiting musical peg of “singer-songwriter,” Colton has gone through a complete reinvention on his new album Lonely Ones. Credit his reinvention to a few things: Colton’s return to the Oklahoma music scene; a budding friendship with the Flaming Lips; and for his new record, an entirely new approach to songwriting.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Our Story - (4:12) - 3,065 plays
- Best Days - (3:33) - 2,259 plays
- Hold Onto My Heart - (2:44) - 1,823 plays
- Born To Raise Hell - (3:11) - 1,369 plays
- Mixed Up - (3:27) - 1,176 plays
- Love Comes Back Around - (2:59) - 1,018 plays
- Pacific Coast Eyes - (3:40) - 1,129 plays
- Summer To Me - (4:27) - 822 plays
- Hands Untied - (3:42) - 1,010 plays
- Cellophane Girl - (3:41) - 734 plays