100 Shouts - 1,195,066 Scrobbles
Lonely Ones “I’m not the same guy.” That’s certainly an understatement for Graham Colton. After a major label career, numerous TV appearances and the limiting musical peg of “singer-songwriter,” Colton has gone through a complete reinvention on his new album Lonely Ones. Credit his reinvention to a few things: Colton’s return to the Oklahoma music scene; a budding friendship with the Flaming Lips; and for his new record, an entirely new approach to songwriting.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Our Story - (4:12) - 2,950 plays
- Best Days - (3:33) - 2,530 plays
- Hold Onto My Heart - (2:44) - 1,947 plays
- Born To Raise Hell - (3:11) - 1,562 plays
- Mixed Up - (3:27) - 1,524 plays
- Love Comes Back Around - (2:59) - 1,185 plays
- Pacific Coast Eyes - (3:40) - 1,285 plays
- Summer To Me - (4:27) - 1,059 plays
- Hands Untied - (3:42) - 1,240 plays
- Another Night - (2:50) - 843 plays