11 Shouts - 21,532 Scrobbles
Graham John Clifton Bond (28 October 1937 in Romford, East London, England – 8 May 1974 at Finsbury Park station, Finsbury Park, North London, England) was an English musician, considered a founding father of the English rhythm and blues boom of the 1960s. Along with John Mayall and Alexis Korner, Bond was one of the great catalytic figures of '60s rock in Britain.
Technologically and musically, Bond was an innovator...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Green Onions - (5:19) - 75 plays
- Return of Arthur - (5:05) - 86 plays
- Springtime In The City - (3:16) - 75 plays
- The Magician - (4:03) - 88 plays
- The Judgement - (4:44) - 65 plays
- My Archangel Mikael - (4:08) - 57 plays
- Wade In The Water - (2:46) - 48 plays
- Long Legged Baby - (3:11) - 39 plays
- Love Is The Law - (4:31) - 50 plays
- Spanish Blues - 47 plays