52 Shouts - 78,070 Scrobbles
Graffiti Island are three twentysomethings from East London who were all so bored of what was being played at the shows they were attending they decided they may as well start playing some music they actually liked. Their simplistic, lo-fi approach has garnered comparisons to early K Records acts such as the Beat Happening but between Conan Roberts string work on bass and guitar, drummer Cherise Payne’s propulsive rhythmic counterpoints and lead singer Pete Dee’s deadpan, pop-culture soaked delivery they offer something wholly original to be cherished in these meagre times.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Moon Tan - (1:42) - 267 plays
- Head Hunters - (1:52) - 178 plays
- Demonic Cat - (1:40) - 182 plays
- Pet Snake - (1:43) - 136 plays
- Wolf Guy - (2:19) - 107 plays
- Long Neck Tribe - (1:44) - 121 plays
- Mountain Man - (2:19) - 97 plays
- bad potion - (1:59) - 46 plays
- Secret Cave - (2:10) - 30 plays
- Drink, Fuck and Fight - (1:38) - 9 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online