52 Shouts - 77,591 Scrobbles
Graffiti Island are three twentysomethings from East London who were all so bored of what was being played at the shows they were attending they decided they may as well start playing some music they actually liked. Their simplistic, lo-fi approach has garnered comparisons to early K Records acts such as the Beat Happening but between Conan Roberts string work on bass and guitar, drummer Cherise Payne’s propulsive rhythmic counterpoints and lead singer Pete Dee’s deadpan, pop-culture soaked delivery they offer something wholly original to be cherished in these meagre times.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Moon Tan - (1:42) - 223 plays
- Head Hunters - (1:52) - 199 plays
- Wolf Guy - (2:19) - 124 plays
- Demonic Cat - (1:40) - 141 plays
- Pet Snake - (1:43) - 141 plays
- Mountain Man - (2:19) - 104 plays
- Long Neck Tribe - (1:44) - 103 plays
- bad potion - (1:59) - 61 plays
- Secret Cave - (2:10) - 32 plays
- Perverse Savage - (2:02) - 10 plays