73 Shouts - 1,346,407 Scrobbles
Graeme Revell was born in New Zealand in 1955. He graduated from The University of Auckland with degrees in economics and politics. He is a classically trained pianist and French horn player. Revell worked as a regional planner in Australia and Indonesia and as an orderly in an Australian psychiatric hospital. Graeme Revell was a member of SPK, an industrial music group, for which he played keyboards and percussion.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Birth of the Legend - (6:18) - 1,171 plays
- Believe in Angels - (3:32) - 878 plays
- Mexican Standoff - (0:49) - 564 plays
- Rain Forever - (2:33) - 658 plays
- Sex Machine Attacks - (1:21) - 437 plays
- Return to the Grave - (3:46) - 550 plays
- Inferno - (5:04) - 539 plays
- I'm Alone on This - (2:02) - 421 plays
- Love Theme - (0:44) - 330 plays
- Claire's Theme - (0:51) - 293 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online