73 Shouts - 1,334,440 Scrobbles
Graeme Revell was born in New Zealand in 1955. He graduated from The University of Auckland with degrees in economics and politics. He is a classically trained pianist and French horn player. Revell worked as a regional planner in Australia and Indonesia and as an orderly in an Australian psychiatric hospital. Graeme Revell was a member of SPK, an industrial music group, for which he played keyboards and percussion.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Birth of the Legend - (6:18) - 1,183 plays
- Believe in Angels - (3:32) - 888 plays
- Mexican Standoff - (0:49) - 534 plays
- Rain Forever - (2:33) - 653 plays
- Sex Machine Attacks - (1:21) - 433 plays
- Inferno - (5:04) - 570 plays
- Return to the Grave - (3:46) - 555 plays
- I'm Alone on This - (2:02) - 520 plays
- Tomb Raider Main Titles - (3:14) - 335 plays
- Resurrection - (2:10) - 402 plays