9 Shouts - 32,583 Scrobbles
Graduate was an English new wave/mod revival musical group formed in 1978, in Bath, England. They were only very mildly successful, and broke up by 1981. They are today best known as being the initial recording vehicle for future Tears for Fears members Roland Orzabal and Curt Smith, who found major international fame in the 1980s and '90s. John Baker and Roland Orzabal were at school together and performed as the "Baker Brothers" in local pubs and clubs from 1977 aged 16. The name Graduate came from the fact that they used to open shows with a cover of Simon and Garfunkel's "Mrs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Elvis Should Play Ska - (3:14) - 85 plays
- Acting My Age - (3:49) - 55 plays
- Ever Met A Day - (3:27) - 45 plays
- Shut Up - (2:55) - 29 plays
- Sick And Tired - (3:39) - 28 plays
- Love That Is Bad - (3:40) - 22 plays
- Dancing Nights - (4:22) - 22 plays
- Watching Your World - (3:25) - 19 plays
- Bad Dreams - (4:31) - 20 plays
- Julie Julie - (3:17) - 19 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online