0 Shouts - 2,456 Scrobbles
Grace Nikae (born in Kagoshima, Japan) is an American classical pianist. At the age of 3 months, she moved to Honolulu, Hawaii and grew up in ʻAiea. She was raised by her mother, Kazuko Hashiguchi, who is a teacher. Her uncle, Kosaburo Hashiguchi, is a Japanese mathematician who solved the remaining star height problem. A child prodigy, Nikae started to learn the piano from her mother at nine months old, and performed her first public performance at age three. At the age of four, she was featured on television performing a concerto by Haydn.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Franz Liszt: Apres une lecture du Dante - (18:16) - 2 plays
- Alexander Scriabin: Sonata No. 2 in G-sharp minor, Op. 19 - Pres - (4:06) - 1 plays
- Franz Liszt: Sonetto 104 del Petrarca - (7:13) - 1 plays
- Sonata No. 2 in G Minor, Op. 22: II. Andantino: Getragen - (4:24) - 1 plays
- Manuel de Falla: Fantasia Baetica - (13:54) - 3 plays
- Enrique Granados: Quejas Ó La Maja Y El Ruiseñor - (7:10) - 1 plays