14 Shouts - 34,645 Scrobbles
Grace Deeb started her singing career at the age of four performing in school plays and singing in a church choir. Coming from a Lebanese family of musicians, Grace formed a band called STRANGERS and had her first song play on the radio at the age of sixteen. After taking time out to finish her studies in Journalism, Grace returned to what she likes to do most, singing. Today, not only does she organizes weddings and private parties but she also performs at these events in Arabic, French, English, Spanish, Italian, and Greek.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ghannali - (4:19) - 155 plays
- Iezirini - (0:56) - 53 plays
- Boadak Aani - (0:47) - 76 plays
- Ma Bitshbah Hada - (1:00) - 72 plays
- Comme Toi - (5:06) - 44 plays
- Calling You - (5:02) - 23 plays
- Ana Habbayt - (4:56) - 21 plays
- Ini Fi Ino - (3:59) - 13 plays
- Aktar Min Gharam - (4:24) - 21 plays
- Ghinniyat - (4:17) - 12 plays