258 Shouts - 3,662,260 Scrobbles
Gov't Mule is a southern rock/jam band formed in 1994 as a side project to The Allman Brothers Band, but has taken on a life of its own. Like many jam bands, Gov't Mule does not get much radio airplay but is popular due to constant touring and intense fan loyalty. When the Allman Brothers Band reformed in 1989 in response to the popularity of the Dreams box set, Warren Haynes was added on lead guitar and Allen Woody on bass.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsRich man shaking in his shoes
Poor man drowning in his blues
Lovely ladies take their place in line
People on the street yelling "it's time, it's time"
World boss is coming
- LyricsCome in with the sunrise
Who knows where you go
Smellin like something
I dont want to know
Your sister cant save you
- LyricsWhen you just can't find the light
That guides you through your cloudy day
When the stars ain't shining bright
And it feels like you lost your way
When the candle lights of home
- Brand New Angel - (6:53) - 2,303 plays
- Brighter Days - (6:34) - 1,868 plays
- Blind Man in the Dark - (7:34) - 2,259 plays
- Banks Of The Deep End - (6:45) - 2,426 plays
- Thorazine Shuffle - (6:45) - 2,097 plays
- Beautifully Broken - (9:49) - 2,386 plays
- Life On The Outside - (3:47) - 1,706 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online