257 Shouts - 3,474,708 Scrobbles
Gov't Mule is a southern rock/jam band formed in 1994 as a side project to The Allman Brothers Band, but has taken on a life of its own. Like many jam bands, Gov't Mule does not get much radio airplay but is popular due to constant touring and intense fan loyalty. When the Allman Brothers Band reformed in 1989 in response to the popularity of the Dreams box set, Warren Haynes was added on lead guitar and Allen Woody on bass.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsRich man shaking in his shoes
Poor man drowning in his blues
Lovely ladies take their place in line
People on the street yelling "it's time, it's time"
World boss is coming
- LyricsWhen you just can't find the light
That guides you through your cloudy day
When the stars ain't shining bright
And it feels like you lost your way
When the candle lights of home
- Life On The Outside - (3:47) - 2,104 plays
- Beautifully Broken - (9:49) - 2,998 plays
- Banks Of The Deep End - (6:45) - 2,646 plays
- Thorazine Shuffle - (6:45) - 2,298 plays
- John the Revelator - (6:59) - 2,014 plays
- Captured - (9:05) - 2,185 plays
- No Reward - (4:55) - 1,888 plays
- Blind Man in the Dark - (7:34) - 1,867 plays