84 Shouts - 281,858 Scrobbles
A unique producer with a unique style, Goth-Trad (of Rebel Familia) has emerged from the Japanese electronic scene in the last few years as one of the most arresting artists from his generation. Freely playing samplers,
keyboards and even self-made instruments, ‘The Sound Originator’ Goth-Trad creates remarkable dance music with an abstract approach. Goth-Trad started making music in 1998, experimenting on his own at first before eventually forming the Rebel Familia unit in 2001 with Takeshi ‘Heavy’ Akimoto (ex-member of Dry & Heavy, a legendary Japanese dub and reggae act).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Man in the Maze - (6:17) - 741 plays
- Back To Chill - (4:17) - 514 plays
- Anti Grid - (6:02) - 530 plays
- Walking Together - (6:02) - 526 plays
- Cosmos - (5:37) - 525 plays
- Departure - (6:59) - 488 plays
- Seeker - (5:07) - 432 plays
- Cut End - (6:10) - 396 plays
- Airbreaker - (3:45) - 412 plays
- New Epoch - (6:13) - 347 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online