83 Shouts - 273,778 Scrobbles
A unique producer with a unique style, Goth-Trad (of Rebel Familia) has emerged from the Japanese electronic scene in the last few years as one of the most arresting artists from his generation. Freely playing samplers,
keyboards and even self-made instruments, ‘The Sound Originator’ Goth-Trad creates remarkable dance music with an abstract approach. Goth-Trad started making music in 1998, experimenting on his own at first before eventually forming the Rebel Familia unit in 2001 with Takeshi ‘Heavy’ Akimoto (ex-member of Dry & Heavy, a legendary Japanese dub and reggae act).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Man in the Maze - (6:17) - 1,030 plays
- Cosmos - (5:37) - 770 plays
- Back To Chill - (4:17) - 730 plays
- Anti Grid - (6:02) - 775 plays
- Walking Together - (6:02) - 761 plays
- Departure - (6:59) - 697 plays
- Seeker - (5:07) - 657 plays
- Airbreaker - (3:45) - 647 plays
- Cut End - (6:10) - 589 plays
- New Epoch - (6:13) - 536 plays