83 Shouts - 269,161 Scrobbles
A unique producer with a unique style, Goth-Trad (of Rebel Familia) has emerged from the Japanese electronic scene in the last few years as one of the most arresting artists from his generation. Freely playing samplers,
keyboards and even self-made instruments, ‘The Sound Originator’ Goth-Trad creates remarkable dance music with an abstract approach. Goth-Trad started making music in 1998, experimenting on his own at first before eventually forming the Rebel Familia unit in 2001 with Takeshi ‘Heavy’ Akimoto (ex-member of Dry & Heavy, a legendary Japanese dub and reggae act).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Man in the Maze - (6:17) - 1,105 plays
- Cosmos - (5:37) - 818 plays
- Anti Grid - (6:02) - 870 plays
- Back To Chill - (4:17) - 804 plays
- Walking Together - (6:02) - 826 plays
- Departure - (6:59) - 758 plays
- Seeker - (5:07) - 729 plays
- Airbreaker - (3:45) - 712 plays
- Cut End - (6:10) - 645 plays
- New Epoch - (6:13) - 588 plays