1,084 Shouts - 1,481,342 Scrobbles
Gorod, formerly known as Gorgasm (not to be confused with the US death metal band) is a technical death metal band from Bordeaux, France, formed in 1997. Initially started as a 3-piece, when it came time to record a demo in 2000, a second guitarist was added. Their debut full-length, Neurotripsicks, was released via Deadsun Records in 2004 under the Gorgasm moniker, but with the name change to Gorod, the album was re-released via Willowtip Records in 2005.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Birds of Sulphur - (3:58) - 3,319 plays
- Elements and Spirit - (5:07) - 2,552 plays
- Sailing Into the Earth - (4:55) - 2,504 plays
- The Axe of God - (3:46) - 2,413 plays
- Disavow Your God - (4:49) - 2,490 plays
- Carved in the Wind - (6:19) - 2,431 plays
- 5000 At the Funeral - (5:53) - 2,528 plays
- Varangian Paradise - (4:33) - 2,084 plays
- Programmers of Decline - (5:02) - 2,057 plays
- Tribute of Blood - (4:02) - 1,810 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online