84 Shouts - 773,150 Scrobbles
Gorki is a poetic yet powerful Dutch-singing group from Ghent, Belgium. Since 1989 they operated under the name of Gorky (with a "y") but slightly changed their name when frontman Luc De Vos reformed the band in 1992. Luc De Vos died the 29th of November 2014 at the age of 52. As many Belgian bands, Gorky rose to the attention of the crowd during Humo's Rock Rally. They finished third in the edition of 1990, enough to gain record company interest. Together with producer Wouter Van Belle, they recorded their self-titled debut album, which was intimistic and powerful at the same time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mia - (5:33) - 12,575 plays
- Lieve Kleine Piranha - (3:10) - 4,852 plays
- Anja - (3:06) - 3,623 plays
- Soms Vraagt Een Mens Zich Af - (5:01) - 4,115 plays
- Ooit was ik een soldaat - (4:32) - 4,617 plays
- Wie Zal Er Voor De Kinderen Zorgen - (4:50) - 2,633 plays
- De olifant is grijs - (3:43) - 2,129 plays
- Wacht Niet Te Lang - (3:02) - 1,640 plays
- Monstertje - (4:32) - 1,757 plays
- Joerie - (3:13) - 1,477 plays