61 Shouts - 641,694 Scrobbles
Gorki is a poetic yet powerful Dutch-singing group from Ghent, Belgium. Since 1989 they operated under the name of Gorky (with a "y") but slightly changed their name when frontman Luc De Vos reformed the band in 1992. As many Belgian bands, Gorky rose to the attention of the crowd during Humo's Rock Rally. They finished third in the edition of 1990, enough to gain record company interest. Together with producer Wouter Van Belle, they recorded their self-titled debut album, which was intimistic and powerful at the same time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mia - (5:33) - 2,625 plays
- Lieve Kleine Piranha - (3:10) - 1,036 plays
- Soms Vraagt Een Mens Zich Af - (5:01) - 812 plays
- Ooit was ik een soldaat - (4:32) - 662 plays
- Anja - (3:06) - 652 plays
- Wie Zal Er Voor De Kinderen Zorgen - (4:50) - 489 plays
- Monstertje - (4:32) - 509 plays
- De olifant is grijs - (3:43) - 405 plays
- Joerie - (3:13) - 337 plays
- Veronica komt naar je toe - (3:47) - 256 plays