60 Shouts - 631,663 Scrobbles
Gorki is a poetic yet powerful Dutch-singing group from Ghent, Belgium. Since 1989 they operated under the name of Gorky (with a "y") but slightly changed their name when frontman Luc De Vos reformed the band in 1992. As many Belgian bands, Gorky rose to the attention of the crowd during Humo's Rock Rally. They finished third in the edition of 1990, enough to gain record company interest. Together with producer Wouter Van Belle, they recorded their self-titled debut album, which was intimistic and powerful at the same time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mia - (5:33) - 2,185 plays
- Lieve Kleine Piranha - (3:10) - 862 plays
- Anja - (3:06) - 586 plays
- Ooit was ik een soldaat - (4:32) - 671 plays
- Soms Vraagt Een Mens Zich Af - (5:01) - 583 plays
- Wie Zal Er Voor De Kinderen Zorgen - (4:50) - 459 plays
- Monstertje - (4:32) - 355 plays
- De olifant is grijs - (3:43) - 333 plays
- Beste Bill - (4:31) - 228 plays
- Veronica komt naar je toe - (3:47) - 215 plays