84 Shouts - 733,881 Scrobbles
Gorki is a poetic yet powerful Dutch-singing group from Ghent, Belgium. Since 1989 they operated under the name of Gorky (with a "y") but slightly changed their name when frontman Luc De Vos reformed the band in 1992. Luc De Vos died the 29th of November 2014 at the age of 52. As many Belgian bands, Gorky rose to the attention of the crowd during Humo's Rock Rally. They finished third in the edition of 1990, enough to gain record company interest. Together with producer Wouter Van Belle, they recorded their self-titled debut album, which was intimistic and powerful at the same time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mia - (5:33) - 4,144 plays
- Lieve Kleine Piranha - (3:10) - 1,739 plays
- Anja - (3:06) - 1,298 plays
- Soms Vraagt Een Mens Zich Af - (5:01) - 1,593 plays
- Ooit was ik een soldaat - (4:32) - 1,220 plays
- Wie Zal Er Voor De Kinderen Zorgen - (4:50) - 1,007 plays
- De olifant is grijs - (3:43) - 737 plays
- Joerie - (3:13) - 601 plays
- Monstertje - (4:32) - 651 plays
- Punk Is Dood - (4:48) - 591 plays