84 Shouts - 749,793 Scrobbles
Gorki is a poetic yet powerful Dutch-singing group from Ghent, Belgium. Since 1989 they operated under the name of Gorky (with a "y") but slightly changed their name when frontman Luc De Vos reformed the band in 1992. Luc De Vos died the 29th of November 2014 at the age of 52. As many Belgian bands, Gorky rose to the attention of the crowd during Humo's Rock Rally. They finished third in the edition of 1990, enough to gain record company interest. Together with producer Wouter Van Belle, they recorded their self-titled debut album, which was intimistic and powerful at the same time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mia - (5:33) - 9,504 plays
- Lieve Kleine Piranha - (3:10) - 3,900 plays
- Anja - (3:06) - 3,051 plays
- Soms Vraagt Een Mens Zich Af - (5:01) - 3,679 plays
- Ooit was ik een soldaat - (4:32) - 3,919 plays
- Wie Zal Er Voor De Kinderen Zorgen - (4:50) - 2,254 plays
- De olifant is grijs - (3:43) - 1,809 plays
- Wacht Niet Te Lang - (3:02) - 1,456 plays
- Monstertje - (4:32) - 1,595 plays
- Joerie - (3:13) - 1,362 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online