345 Shouts - 3,495,255 Scrobbles
Gorilla Biscuits is a New York straight edge hardcore punk band on Revelation Records. They formed in 1987. They picked the name under pressure to have a name when Token Entry got them a stage appearance unexpectedly. Ironically (due to their straight edge status), the name came from a big quaalude known as a "gorilla biscuit" which was popular in their neighborhood. The intent was to change the name later, but it stuck.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhat do you mean it's time, time for me to
grow up? I don't want any part. It's right
to follow my heart. The new kids ran, ran
out the back door fast, and the bands
that came before they had their noses in
- LyricsYesterday you were on my back just to get my time
I guess it's not as precious as it seems
Because I found the time for hangin out
And talkin on the phone
What should I expect, now that my time is free
- LyricsSitting down on a couch, you watch, a
fucking slave to a TV show. You thought
before but you sat and dropped. What
did you learn? You don't even know, and
I kid myself but my eyes are glued on this
- LyricsTell me who's pure.
Tell me who's right.
Tell me the last time you fought a fair
fight. A loser's way to find some friends,
you look like a skin but that's where it
- LyricsHumor's got a place like all things. Be
aware of the pain it can sometimes bring.
A joke to you might not be so funny, so
take the time and think it out before you
open up your mouth.
- Sitting Around At Home - (1:44) - 4,801 plays
- High Hopes - (2:22) - 4,379 plays
- Forgotten - (1:31) - 4,171 plays
- Two Sides - (2:04) - 3,547 plays
- Cats and Dogs - (1:35) - 3,466 plays