341 Shouts - 3,379,078 Scrobbles
Gorilla Biscuits is a New York straight edge hardcore punk band on Revelation Records. They formed in 1987. They picked the name under pressure to have a name when Token Entry got them a stage appearance unexpectedly. Ironically (due to their straight edge status), the name came from a big quaalude known as a "gorilla biscuit" which was popular in their neighborhood. The intent was to change the name later, but it stuck.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- New Direction - (2:28) - 11,132 plays
- Start Today - (2:04) - 10,217 plays
- Stand Still - (2:08) - 6,987 plays
- Degradation - (1:34) - 6,627 plays
- Things we say - (1:42) - 6,205 plays
- Forgotten - (1:31) - 5,912 plays
- High Hopes - (2:22) - 5,855 plays
- Sitting Around At Home - (1:44) - 6,334 plays
- Two Sides - (2:04) - 5,102 plays
- First Failure - (1:39) - 5,164 plays