108 Shouts - 2,635,471 Scrobbles
Gordon Meredith Lightfoot, Jr., (born November 17, 1938) is a Canadian singer and songwriter who achieved international success in folk, country, and popular music. He came to prominence in the 1960s, and broke through on the international music charts in the 1970s with songs such as "If You Could Read My Mind" (1970), "Sundown" (1974) and "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" (1976). His songs have been recorded by some of the world's most successful recording artists, including Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash and Bob Dylan.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- If You Could Read My Mind - (3:48) - 22,530 plays
- Sundown - (3:36) - 19,460 plays
- Carefree Highway - (3:39) - 6,317 plays
- The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - (6:14) - 6,344 plays
- Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald - (6:18) - 5,107 plays
- Early Morning Rain - (2:11) - 3,682 plays
- Beautiful - (3:24) - 3,816 plays
- Canadian Railroad Trilogy - (6:21) - 2,847 plays
- Song For A Winter's Night - (3:00) - 1,990 plays
- Rainy Day People - (2:46) - 2,144 plays