108 Shouts - 2,629,118 Scrobbles
Gordon Meredith Lightfoot, Jr., (born November 17, 1938) is a Canadian singer and songwriter who achieved international success in folk, country, and popular music. He came to prominence in the 1960s, and broke through on the international music charts in the 1970s with songs such as "If You Could Read My Mind" (1970), "Sundown" (1974) and "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" (1976). His songs have been recorded by some of the world's most successful recording artists, including Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash and Bob Dylan.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- If You Could Read My Mind - (3:48) - 22,198 plays
- Sundown - (3:36) - 19,493 plays
- Carefree Highway - (3:39) - 6,418 plays
- The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - (6:14) - 6,419 plays
- Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald - (6:18) - 5,085 plays
- Early Morning Rain - (2:11) - 3,774 plays
- Beautiful - (3:24) - 3,806 plays
- Canadian Railroad Trilogy - (6:21) - 2,962 plays
- Song For A Winter's Night - (3:00) - 2,133 plays
- Rainy Day People - (2:46) - 2,121 plays