0 Shouts - 24,013 Scrobbles
Gordon Bok stands out among the various artists that can be lumped into the "Traditional Folk" category. Born in Pennsylvania, he moved to Camden, Maine and it was there in coastal Maine that Bok was influenced by sea-faring culture and its music. He released his first album in 1965 and in 1970 signed to Folk-Legacy records, where he released a number of solo albums, as well as many collaborations with Ann Mayo Muir and Ed Trickett.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Hills of Isle Au Haut - (3:06) - 48 plays
- Jericho - (2:48) - 38 plays
- Dear Old Vessels - (0:54) - 17 plays
- Old Fat Boat - (3:56) - 15 plays
- McKeon's Coming - (2:53) - 9 plays
- Boat of Silver - (4:35) - 13 plays
- Queer Bungo Rye - (2:54) - 13 plays
- Wiscasset Schooners - (5:04) - 9 plays
- Duncan And Brady - (2:10) - 10 plays
- Sherry's Song - (5:10) - 9 plays