0 Shouts - 22,970 Scrobbles
Gordon Bok stands out among the various artists that can be lumped into the "Traditional Folk" category. Born in Pennsylvania, he moved to Camden, Maine and it was there in coastal Maine that Bok was influenced by sea-faring culture and its music. He released his first album in 1965 and in 1970 signed to Folk-Legacy records, where he released a number of solo albums, as well as many collaborations with Ann Mayo Muir and Ed Trickett.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Hills of Isle Au Haut - (3:06) - 72 plays
- Jericho - (2:48) - 55 plays
- Queer Bungo Rye - (2:54) - 26 plays
- Boat of Silver - (4:35) - 29 plays
- Herring Croon - (3:46) - 33 plays
- Dear Old Vessels - (0:54) - 21 plays
- Sailor's Carol - (2:40) - 25 plays
- Schooner Ellenmore - (6:15) - 11 plays
- The Death Ship - (3:58) - 39 plays
- Gulls in the Morning - (3:49) - 13 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods