Goo Goo Dolls
1,659 Shouts - 35,145,559 Scrobbles
Goo Goo Dolls is an alternative rock band formed in 1985 in Buffalo, New York by guitarist/vocalist John Rzeznik and bassist/vocalist Robby Takac. They are most famous for the hit "Iris", featured on the soundtrack to the 1998 film City of Angels. Currently, the band consists of John Rzeznik (guitar, vocals), Robby Takac (vocals, bass) and Mike Malinin (drums). Early in their career, the Goo Goo Dolls were frequently dismissed by critics as mere imitators of The Replacements; however, the band refined its sound to be more mainstream...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Iris - (4:50) - 121,410 plays
- Slide - (3:33) - 32,711 plays
- Black Balloon - (4:09) - 18,752 plays
- Name - (4:30) - 17,244 plays
- Here Is Gone - (3:58) - 13,832 plays
- Sympathy - (2:56) - 10,022 plays
- Broadway - (3:58) - 10,023 plays
- Better Days - (3:35) - 9,126 plays
- Dizzy - (2:41) - 7,064 plays
- Acoustic #3 - (1:59) - 7,036 plays