Goo Goo Dolls
1,668 Shouts - 36,151,771 Scrobbles
Goo Goo Dolls is an alternative rock band formed in 1985 in Buffalo, New York by guitarist/vocalist John Rzeznik and bassist/vocalist Robby Takac. They are most famous for the hit "Iris", featured on the soundtrack to the 1998 film City of Angels. Currently, the band consists of John Rzeznik (guitar, vocals), Robby Takac (vocals, bass) and Mike Malinin (drums). Early in their career, the Goo Goo Dolls were frequently dismissed by critics as mere imitators of The Replacements; however, the band refined its sound to be more mainstream...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Iris - (4:50) - 91,508 plays
- Slide - (3:33) - 23,821 plays
- Black Balloon - (4:09) - 14,562 plays
- Name - (4:30) - 13,555 plays
- Here Is Gone - (3:58) - 10,208 plays
- Broadway - (3:58) - 7,941 plays
- Sympathy - (2:56) - 6,441 plays
- Better Days - (3:35) - 6,146 plays
- Dizzy - (2:41) - 5,594 plays
- Acoustic #3 - (1:59) - 5,392 plays