414 Shouts - 2,439,889 Scrobbles
Gong are a progressive rock band formed by Australian musician Daevid Allen. Their music has also been described as space rock. The various incarnations of Gong, its spin-offs and related bands are collectively dubbed the "Gong Global Family". They were formed in 1967, after Allen - then a member of Soft Machine - was denied entry to the United Kingdom due to a visa complication. Allen remained in France where he and a London-born Sorbonne professor, Gilli Smyth, established the first incarnation of Gong.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Radio gnome invisible - (5:30) - 2,422 plays
- Flying Teapot - (11:45) - 2,340 plays
- Master Builder - (6:22) - 2,065 plays
- Heavy Tune - (6:25) - 1,727 plays
- Oily Way - (11:15) - 1,909 plays
- I See You - (3:24) - 1,554 plays
- A Sprinkling of Clouds - (8:52) - 1,519 plays
- The Pot Head Pixies - (2:57) - 1,663 plays
- Magick Mother Invocation - (2:04) - 1,526 plays
- Thoughts for Naught - (1:31) - 1,412 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online