395 Shouts - 2,194,687 Scrobbles
Gong are a progressive rock band formed by Australian musician Daevid Allen. Their music has also been described as space rock. The various incarnations of Gong, its spin-offs and related bands are collectively dubbed the "Gong Global Family". They were formed in 1967, after Allen - then a member of Soft Machine - was denied entry to the United Kingdom due to a visa complication. Allen remained in France where he and a London-born Sorbonne professor, Gilli Smyth, established the first incarnation of Gong.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Radio Gnome Invisible - (5:30) - 2,962 plays
- Flying Teapot - (11:45) - 2,738 plays
- Oily Way - (11:15) - 2,601 plays
- Master Builder - (6:22) - 2,304 plays
- Heavy Tune - (6:25) - 1,818 plays
- Other Side Of The Sky - (4:36) - 1,982 plays
- Outer Temple - (1:08) - 1,866 plays
- You Can't Kill Me - (6:59) - 1,785 plays
- A Sprinkling of Clouds - (8:52) - 1,906 plays
- Castle in the Clouds - (1:12) - 1,780 plays