11 Shouts - 60,761 Scrobbles
Gold Leaves is the solo project of Grant Olsen, half of the Seattle-based folk-psych revivalist duo Arthur & Yu. Olsen, influenced by the eclectic ‘60s songcraft of performers like Fred Neil, Skip Spence, and Scott Walker, began working on his solo debut in 2007, only to return to square one after his laptop and notes were stolen. The intervening years saw many life changes for Olsen: marriage, travel abroad, and the birth and death of loved ones, lending a new perspective to the project.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Silver Lining - (5:03) - 1,064 plays
- The Ornament - (3:42) - 470 plays
- Cruel & Kind - (4:02) - 344 plays
- Honeymoon - (4:38) - 201 plays
- Hanging Window - (4:08) - 283 plays
- Endless Dope - (3:37) - 213 plays
- Hard Feelings - (4:02) - 291 plays
- Futures - (4:59) - 170 plays
- The Companion - (3:39) - 156 plays
- Cruel/Kind - (4:02) - 234 plays