11 Shouts - 58,506 Scrobbles
Gold Leaves is the solo project of Grant Olsen, half of the Seattle-based folk-psych revivalist duo Arthur & Yu. Olsen, influenced by the eclectic ‘60s songcraft of performers like Fred Neil, Skip Spence, and Scott Walker, began working on his solo debut in 2007, only to return to square one after his laptop and notes were stolen. The intervening years saw many life changes for Olsen: marriage, travel abroad, and the birth and death of loved ones, lending a new perspective to the project.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Silver Lining - (5:03) - 998 plays
- Cruel & Kind - (4:02) - 439 plays
- The Ornament - (3:42) - 410 plays
- Endless Dope - (3:37) - 245 plays
- Hanging Window - (4:08) - 233 plays
- Hard Feelings - (4:02) - 210 plays
- Honeymoon - (4:38) - 200 plays
- Futures - (4:59) - 197 plays
- Cruel/Kind - (4:02) - 194 plays
- The Companion - (3:39) - 151 plays