2,264 Shouts - 33,246,280 Scrobbles
Godsmack is a hard rock/alternative metal band from Lawrence, Massachusetts, United States which formed in 1995. They are often mis-categorized as post-grunge or nu metal. The band comprises founder, frontman and songwriter Sully Erna, guitarist Tony Rombola, bassist Robbie Merrill, and drummer Shannon Larkin. Since its formation, Godsmack has released five studio albums, one EP, four DVDs, and one greatest hits collection.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI've told you this once before, can't control me
If you try to take me down you're gonna break
I feel you're every nothing that you're doing for me
I'm thinking, you oughta make your own way
I stand alone inside
- LyricsTime to rewind
Back to 1995 when we were nothing
Walking through the streets of Boston no one listening
No one caring about the empty rooms we played
Until they all showed up one for one day
- LyricsWait another minute, can't you see?
What this pain has fucking done to me?
I'm alive and still kickin', what you see I can't see
And maybe you'll think before you speak
I'm alive for you, I'm awake because of you
- Lyrics"I'm not the one who's so far away
When I feel the snake bite enter my veins
Never did I wanna be here again
And I don't remember why I came"
Candles raise my desire
- LyricsThere's no reason, there's no compromise
Change in seasons, living the high life
I don't know you, so don't freak on me
I can't control you, you're not my destiny
Straight out of line, I can't find a reason
- Whatever - (3:26) - 24,136 plays
- Keep Away - (4:50) - 27,172 plays
- Something Different - (4:43) - 32,293 plays
- I Fucking Hate You - (4:07) - 22,526 plays
- Love-Hate-Sex-Pain - (5:16) - 25,041 plays