14 Shouts - 98,504 Scrobbles
Balancing on the line that separates serious artistry from childish pop, Birmingham's Lawrence Hayward (previously of Felt and Denim presents a truly solo project. Filled with ironic humour and social commentary, three albums of lo-fi electro twee have so far been released.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Sun - (2:07) - 2,041 plays
- As Long As You Come Home Tonight - (3:16) - 814 plays
- Retro-Glancing - (4:06) - 744 plays
- Lawrence Takes Over - (3:28) - 727 plays
- West Brom Blues - (3:16) - 690 plays
- Blowin' in a Secular Breeze - (4:34) - 588 plays
- Come On You Lot - (3:13) - 531 plays
- White Stilettos In The Sand - (4:01) - 524 plays
- Mickie Made The Most - (2:29) - 528 plays
- I Talk With Robot Voice - (2:16) - 507 plays