Gnaw Their Tongues
0 Shouts - 384,626 Scrobbles
Gnaw Their Tongues is an experimental drone/noise black metal moniker of Maurice de Jong formed in Drachten, The Netherlands in 2005. Its named after a verse in the bible.Read More...
Lyrical themes are bondage, torture and morbid esoterica. Gnaw Their Tongues tracks appears on Black Industrial Grimoire, Mind the Gap Volume 77, Oaken Throne 6, The Static Hymnal.
Ophiuchus was a band before Gnaw Their Tongues was created, but except for some tracks nothing more had been released under that moniker.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Teeth That Leer Like Open Graves - 10,180 plays
- Sawn Asunder and Left for the Beasts - 9,318 plays
- The Sewer Rats of Calcutta - 8,775 plays
- My Orifices Await Ravaging - 8,138 plays
- An Epiphanic Vomiting of Blood - 7,275 plays
- The Urge to Participate in Butchery - 7,115 plays
- L'Arrivée de la Terne Mort Triomphante - 7,477 plays
- Broken Fingers Point Upwards in Vain - 6,142 plays
- Verbrennt und Verflucht - 6,210 plays
- Nihilism; Tied Up And Burning - 9,367 plays