Gnaw Their Tongues
631 Shouts - 351,938 Scrobbles
Gnaw Their Tongues is an experimental drone/noise black metal moniker of Maurice de Jong formed in Drachten, The Netherlands in 2005. Its named after a verse in the bible. Lyrical themes are bondage, torture and morbid esoterica. Gnaw Their Tongues tracks appears on Black Industrial Grimoire, Mind the Gap Volume 77, Oaken Throne 6, The Static Hymnal. Ophiuchus was a band before Gnaw Their Tongues was created, but except for some tracks nothing more had been released under that moniker.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Fiery Deluge - (8:04) - 513 plays
- My Orifices Await Ravaging - (7:12) - 535 plays
- The Uncomfortable Silence in Between Beatings - (9:35) - 377 plays
- Hic Est Enim Calix Sanguinis Mei - (6:46) - 394 plays
- Broken Fingers Point Upwards in Vain - (7:26) - 418 plays
- My Womb is Barren and I Want Revenge - (9:05) - 296 plays
- All the Dread Magnificence of Perversity - (7:52) - 343 plays
- Teeth That Leer Like Open Graves - (6:52) - 336 plays
- Gazing at Me Through Tears of Urine - (5:04) - 324 plays
- Aderlating - (9:03) - 274 plays