Gnaw Their Tongues
0 Shouts - 419,745 Scrobbles
Gnaw Their Tongues is an experimental drone/noise black metal moniker of Maurice de Jong formed in Drachten, The Netherlands in 2005. Its named after a verse in the bible.Read More...
Lyrical themes are bondage, torture and morbid esoterica. Gnaw Their Tongues tracks appears on Black Industrial Grimoire, Mind the Gap Volume 77, Oaken Throne 6, The Static Hymnal.
Ophiuchus was a band before Gnaw Their Tongues was created, but except for some tracks nothing more had been released under that moniker.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Teeth That Leer Like Open Graves - 10,585 plays
- Sawn Asunder and Left for the Beasts - 9,654 plays
- My Orifices Await Ravaging - 8,716 plays
- The Sewer Rats of Calcutta - 9,058 plays
- An Epiphanic Vomiting of Blood - 7,586 plays
- The Urge to Participate in Butchery - 7,364 plays
- L'Arrivée de la Terne Mort Triomphante - 7,990 plays
- Verbrennt und Verflucht - 6,864 plays
- Broken Fingers Point Upwards in Vain - 6,593 plays
- Nihilism; Tied Up And Burning - 9,921 plays