Gnaw Their Tongues
0 Shouts - 392,253 Scrobbles
Gnaw Their Tongues is an experimental drone/noise black metal moniker of Maurice de Jong formed in Drachten, The Netherlands in 2005. Its named after a verse in the bible.Read More...
Lyrical themes are bondage, torture and morbid esoterica. Gnaw Their Tongues tracks appears on Black Industrial Grimoire, Mind the Gap Volume 77, Oaken Throne 6, The Static Hymnal.
Ophiuchus was a band before Gnaw Their Tongues was created, but except for some tracks nothing more had been released under that moniker.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Teeth That Leer Like Open Graves - 10,273 plays
- Sawn Asunder and Left for the Beasts - 9,395 plays
- The Sewer Rats of Calcutta - 8,832 plays
- My Orifices Await Ravaging - 8,256 plays
- An Epiphanic Vomiting of Blood - 7,334 plays
- The Urge to Participate in Butchery - 7,168 plays
- L'Arrivée de la Terne Mort Triomphante - 7,688 plays
- Verbrennt und Verflucht - 6,505 plays
- Broken Fingers Point Upwards in Vain - 6,240 plays
- Nihilism; Tied Up And Burning - 9,465 plays