Gnaw Their Tongues
632 Shouts - 354,662 Scrobbles
Gnaw Their Tongues is an experimental drone/noise black metal moniker of Maurice de Jong formed in Drachten, The Netherlands in 2005. Its named after a verse in the bible. Lyrical themes are bondage, torture and morbid esoterica. Gnaw Their Tongues tracks appears on Black Industrial Grimoire, Mind the Gap Volume 77, Oaken Throne 6, The Static Hymnal. Ophiuchus was a band before Gnaw Their Tongues was created, but except for some tracks nothing more had been released under that moniker.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Fiery Deluge - (8:04) - 564 plays
- My Orifices Await Ravaging - (7:12) - 527 plays
- The Uncomfortable Silence in Between Beatings - (9:35) - 411 plays
- Broken Fingers Point Upwards in Vain - (7:26) - 404 plays
- Hic Est Enim Calix Sanguinis Mei - (6:46) - 369 plays
- My Womb is Barren and I Want Revenge - (9:05) - 316 plays
- All the Dread Magnificence of Perversity - (7:52) - 330 plays
- Aderlating - (9:03) - 286 plays
- Gazing at Me Through Tears of Urine - (5:04) - 312 plays
- Teeth That Leer Like Open Graves - (6:52) - 326 plays