Gnaw Their Tongues
613 Shouts - 296,459 Scrobbles
Gnaw Their Tongues is an experimental drone/noise black metal moniker of Maurice de Jong formed in Drachten, The Netherlands in 2005. Its named after a verse in the bible. Lyrical themes are bondage, torture and morbid esoterica. Gnaw Their Tongues tracks appears on Black Industrial Grimoire, Mind the Gap Volume 77, Oaken Throne 6, The Static Hymnal. Ophiuchus was a band before Gnaw Their Tongues was created, but except for some tracks nothing more had been released under that moniker.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Orifices Await Ravaging - (7:12) - 497 plays
- Hic Est Enim Calix Sanguinis Mei - (6:46) - 419 plays
- Broken Fingers Point Upwards in Vain - (7:26) - 400 plays
- All the Dread Magnificence of Perversity - (7:52) - 457 plays
- Gazing at Me Through Tears of Urine - (5:04) - 344 plays
- Le Chant de la Mort - (7:00) - 361 plays
- Teeth That Leer Like Open Graves - (6:52) - 358 plays
- The Messianic Downfall - (4:52) - 440 plays
- Eschatological Scatology - (4:07) - 433 plays
- La Mort dans Toute Son Ineffable Grandeur - (8:10) - 364 plays