Gnaw Their Tongues
626 Shouts - 324,408 Scrobbles
Gnaw Their Tongues is an experimental drone/noise black metal moniker of Maurice de Jong formed in Drachten, The Netherlands in 2005. Its named after a verse in the bible. Lyrical themes are bondage, torture and morbid esoterica. Gnaw Their Tongues tracks appears on Black Industrial Grimoire, Mind the Gap Volume 77, Oaken Throne 6, The Static Hymnal. Ophiuchus was a band before Gnaw Their Tongues was created, but except for some tracks nothing more had been released under that moniker.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hic Est Enim Calix Sanguinis Mei - (6:46) - 351 plays
- My Orifices Await Ravaging - (7:12) - 382 plays
- Teeth That Leer Like Open Graves - (6:52) - 386 plays
- Broken Fingers Point Upwards in Vain - (7:26) - 321 plays
- An Epiphanic Vomiting of Blood - (6:17) - 325 plays
- The Sewer Rats of Calcutta - (4:09) - 319 plays
- Sawn Asunder and Left for the Beasts - (5:38) - 295 plays
- All the Dread Magnificence of Perversity - (7:52) - 298 plays
- Gazing at Me Through Tears of Urine - (5:04) - 273 plays
- La Mort dans Toute Son Ineffable Grandeur - (8:10) - 358 plays