Gnaw Their Tongues
624 Shouts - 320,761 Scrobbles
Gnaw Their Tongues is an experimental drone/noise black metal moniker of Maurice de Jong formed in Drachten, The Netherlands in 2005. Its named after a verse in the bible. Lyrical themes are bondage, torture and morbid esoterica. Gnaw Their Tongues tracks appears on Black Industrial Grimoire, Mind the Gap Volume 77, Oaken Throne 6, The Static Hymnal. Ophiuchus was a band before Gnaw Their Tongues was created, but except for some tracks nothing more had been released under that moniker.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Teeth That Leer Like Open Graves - (6:52) - 473 plays
- My Orifices Await Ravaging - (7:12) - 439 plays
- Hic Est Enim Calix Sanguinis Mei - (6:46) - 333 plays
- An Epiphanic Vomiting of Blood - (6:17) - 379 plays
- Sawn Asunder and Left for the Beasts - (5:38) - 386 plays
- The Sewer Rats of Calcutta - (4:09) - 347 plays
- Broken Fingers Point Upwards in Vain - (7:26) - 341 plays
- La Mort dans Toute Son Ineffable Grandeur - (8:10) - 374 plays
- Le Chant de la Mort - (7:00) - 342 plays
- The Urge to Participate in Butchery - (8:27) - 339 plays