Gnaw Their Tongues
594 Shouts - 272,681 Scrobbles
Gnaw Their Tongues is an experimental black metal moniker of Maurice de Jong formed in Drachten, The Netherlands in 2005. Its named after a verse in the bible. Lyrical themes are bondage, torture and morbid esoterica. Gnaw Their Tongues tracks appears on Black Industrial Grimoire, Mind the Gap Volume 77, Oaken Throne 6, The Static Hymnal. Ophiuchus was a band before Gnaw Their Tongues was created, but except for some tracks nothing more had been released under that moniker.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Orifices Await Ravaging - (7:12) - 544 plays
- Eschatological Scatology - (4:07) - 595 plays
- Hic Est Enim Calix Sanguinis Mei - (6:46) - 483 plays
- The Messianic Downfall - (4:52) - 550 plays
- Deepwood Bodytrap - (6:36) - 538 plays
- Le Chant de la Mort - (7:00) - 500 plays
- Lash Cultus - (4:11) - 494 plays
- Master I Am Done - (6:50) - 580 plays
- Broken Fingers Point Upwards in Vain - (7:26) - 431 plays
- Teeth That Leer Like Open Graves - (6:52) - 461 plays