Gnaw Their Tongues
628 Shouts - 340,205 Scrobbles
Gnaw Their Tongues is an experimental drone/noise black metal moniker of Maurice de Jong formed in Drachten, The Netherlands in 2005. Its named after a verse in the bible. Lyrical themes are bondage, torture and morbid esoterica. Gnaw Their Tongues tracks appears on Black Industrial Grimoire, Mind the Gap Volume 77, Oaken Throne 6, The Static Hymnal. Ophiuchus was a band before Gnaw Their Tongues was created, but except for some tracks nothing more had been released under that moniker.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Orifices Await Ravaging - (7:12) - 452 plays
- Hic Est Enim Calix Sanguinis Mei - (6:46) - 431 plays
- Broken Fingers Point Upwards in Vain - (7:26) - 328 plays
- Teeth That Leer Like Open Graves - (6:52) - 341 plays
- All the Dread Magnificence of Perversity - (7:52) - 328 plays
- Gazing at Me Through Tears of Urine - (5:04) - 323 plays
- Le Chant de la Mort - (7:00) - 418 plays
- La Mort dans Toute Son Ineffable Grandeur - (8:10) - 396 plays
- A Calm Friday Evening In Hinterkaifeck - (2:54) - 273 plays
- An Epiphanic Vomiting of Blood - (6:17) - 315 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online