Gnaw Their Tongues
621 Shouts - 309,275 Scrobbles
Gnaw Their Tongues is an experimental drone/noise black metal moniker of Maurice de Jong formed in Drachten, The Netherlands in 2005. Its named after a verse in the bible. Lyrical themes are bondage, torture and morbid esoterica. Gnaw Their Tongues tracks appears on Black Industrial Grimoire, Mind the Gap Volume 77, Oaken Throne 6, The Static Hymnal. Ophiuchus was a band before Gnaw Their Tongues was created, but except for some tracks nothing more had been released under that moniker.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Orifices Await Ravaging - (7:12) - 482 plays
- Teeth That Leer Like Open Graves - (6:52) - 505 plays
- The Sewer Rats of Calcutta - (4:09) - 385 plays
- Broken Fingers Point Upwards in Vain - (7:26) - 355 plays
- Sawn Asunder and Left for the Beasts - (5:38) - 432 plays
- An Epiphanic Vomiting of Blood - (6:17) - 401 plays
- Hic Est Enim Calix Sanguinis Mei - (6:46) - 319 plays
- Le Chant de la Mort - (7:00) - 354 plays
- All the Dread Magnificence of Perversity - (7:52) - 411 plays
- Gazing at Me Through Tears of Urine - (5:04) - 292 plays