7 Shouts - 20,383 Scrobbles
Garage-pop or punk-powerpop? Glow Kit don’t gamble on horses – the aesthetics here are dirty, catchy and hard-hitting. In a time when the term ‘pop music’ is luckily no longer a curse word among picky music lovers, we need musicians who know how to write a good pop song. No matter what genre or style this melody relates to! In this case, the Aarhus, Denmark duo devise a blend of garage rock / punk / power pop that draws on inspiration from musicians such as The Beat, Black Lips, the late Jay Reatard and others.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Head Factory - (2:25) - 66 plays
- Stood a Chance - (1:52) - 125 plays
- Misunderstood - (1:48) - 127 plays
- Television Too - (1:28) - 65 plays
- Shallow - (1:02) - 53 plays
- Do You Really - (1:12) - 61 plays
- Invisible Ink - (2:20) - 35 plays
- Benny the Brick - (1:39) - 35 plays
- Christmas Daze - (2:19) - 26 plays
- Knee Deep - (1:48) - 39 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online