7 Shouts - 20,567 Scrobbles
Garage-pop or punk-powerpop? Glow Kit don’t gamble on horses – the aesthetics here are dirty, catchy and hard-hitting. In a time when the term ‘pop music’ is luckily no longer a curse word among picky music lovers, we need musicians who know how to write a good pop song. No matter what genre or style this melody relates to! In this case, the Aarhus, Denmark duo devise a blend of garage rock / punk / power pop that draws on inspiration from musicians such as The Beat, Black Lips, the late Jay Reatard and others.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Head Factory - (2:25) - 151 plays
- Stood a Chance - (1:52) - 74 plays
- Shallow - (1:02) - 66 plays
- Do You Really - (1:12) - 54 plays
- Misunderstood - (1:48) - 42 plays
- Deep Holes - (1:16) - 40 plays
- Knee Deep - (1:48) - 48 plays
- Invisible Ink - (2:20) - 43 plays
- Benny the Brick - (1:39) - 38 plays
- Television Too - (1:28) - 47 plays