21 Shouts - 316,269 Scrobbles
The phrase “Long Live All of Us” is the title of Glossary’s seventh full-length album, but it’s also meant as an all-inclusive homage to humanity. Frontman Joey Kneiser says, in light of all the bad things happening in the world, the band just wanted to make a positive record. Long Live All of Us allowed the band from Murfreesboro, Tennessee, to take their influences farther than ever before, adding piano, haunting pedal steel, R&B-influenced horns and more to their own style of romanticized rock & roll.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Trouble Won't Last Always - (4:03) - 489 plays
- A Shoulder to Cry On - (4:13) - 406 plays
- Cheap Wooden Cross - (4:52) - 305 plays
- Keep It Coming - (3:52) - 238 plays
- The Flood - (4:09) - 258 plays
- Little Caney - (3:47) - 310 plays
- Only Time Will Tell - (4:30) - 291 plays
- Some Eternal Spark - (4:40) - 236 plays
- Gasoline Soaked Heart - (4:48) - 262 plays
- Heart Full of Wanna - (4:56) - 199 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online