2 Shouts - 8,399 Scrobbles
Global Chilling released their first CD – Climbing the Tower of Babel - in late 2008. Their music is chill out, almost world beat electronica. Itunes has their video podcast series up now too: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=310072733 Guitarist Glenn Dixon is a documentary film-maker and his sound samples, from Bedouin drummers in the ruins of Petra to the birdcalls in the rainforests of the Amazon, weave their way through many of the songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Machu Picchu - (3:31) - 3 plays
- Pilgrim in the Palace - (8:02) - 2 plays
- The Dalai Lama Whispers - (5:03) - 1 plays
- Tikal (Scattering the Sun) - (7:31) - 1 plays
- Some Say (life is beautiful) - (5:04) - 1 plays
- The Lost City of Petra - (3:19) - 1 plays
- All Our Words Gone - (4:50) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online