2 Shouts - 8,395 Scrobbles
Global Chilling released their first CD – Climbing the Tower of Babel - in late 2008. Their music is chill out, almost world beat electronica. Itunes has their video podcast series up now too: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=310072733 Guitarist Glenn Dixon is a documentary film-maker and his sound samples, from Bedouin drummers in the ruins of Petra to the birdcalls in the rainforests of the Amazon, weave their way through many of the songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Machu Picchu - (3:31) - 3 plays
- Pilgrim in the Palace - (8:02) - 3 plays
- Tikal (Scattering the Sun) - (7:31) - 2 plays
- The Lost City of Petra - (3:19) - 2 plays
- The Dalai Lama Whispers - (5:03) - 2 plays
- Some Say (life is beautiful) - (5:04) - 1 plays
- Angkor Wat - (4:09) - 1 plays
- All Our Words Gone - (4:50) - 1 plays
- Gamelon - (3:29) - 1 plays