2 Shouts - 8,366 Scrobbles
Global Chilling released their first CD – Climbing the Tower of Babel - in late 2008. Their music is chill out, almost world beat electronica. Itunes has their video podcast series up now too: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=310072733 Guitarist Glenn Dixon is a documentary film-maker and his sound samples, from Bedouin drummers in the ruins of Petra to the birdcalls in the rainforests of the Amazon, weave their way through many of the songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tikal (Scattering the Sun) - (7:31) - 13 plays
- Machu Picchu - (3:31) - 8 plays
- All Our Words Gone - (4:50) - 6 plays
- Pilgrim in the Palace - (8:02) - 8 plays
- Angkor Wat - (4:09) - 6 plays
- The Dalai Lama Whispers - (5:03) - 6 plays
- A Little Slice of Paradise - (4:56) - 5 plays
- Gamelon - (3:29) - 4 plays
- The Lost City of Petra - (3:19) - 2 plays
- Scattering the Sun - (7:42) - 2 plays