61 Shouts - 438,875 Scrobbles
Glenn Stafford composed the orchestral-style music for many of Blizzard Entertainment's video games, including the three Warcraft games, StarCraft and StarCraft 2, as well as the Super Nintendo games Blackthorne, Justice League Task Force and Death and Return of Superman. Besides this, he performed voice work for characters in Warcraft II, III, StarCraft (which he also directed), Diablo, and World of Warcraft.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blackrock & Roll - (4:27) - 428 plays
- Terran One - (8:51) - 668 plays
- Lordaeron Fall - (3:58) - 366 plays
- Frostmourne - (4:49) - 313 plays
- Terran Three - (4:28) - 505 plays
- Terran Two - (3:58) - 454 plays
- Starcraft Main Title - (2:22) - 217 plays
- Protoss One - (8:52) - 252 plays
- Zerg One - (0:30) - 252 plays
- Human Victory - (0:33) - 167 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online