110 Shouts - 802,064 Scrobbles
Vocalist/bass guitarist/songwriter Glenn Hughes is a true original. No other rock musician has carved such a distinctive style blending the finest elements of hard rock, soul and funk. That astonishing voice is Hughes' calling card. He's known as a singer's singer: in fact, Stevie Wonder once called Hughes his favorite white singer. Hughes, a native of Cannock, England, absorbed all kinds of influences, including early British hard rock, the Beatles and, most importantly, American soul and R&B.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsNights in white satin,
Never reaching the end,
Letters I've written,
Never meaning to send.
Beauty I'd always missed
- Soul Mover - (5:43) - 1,009 plays
- LyricsWe live forever now I want to know who you are
I thought you'd never come back so soon from afar
You are my savior gone is the scratch from my wound
How long does it take ya to materialize in my room?
I am so sorry, why do you take so long?
- Dark Star - (3:49) - 417 plays
- Change Yourself - (4:28) - 365 plays
- Orion - (4:14) - 403 plays
- You Keep On Moving - (8:53) - 424 plays
- High Road - (4:57) - 348 plays
- So Much Love To Give - (5:23) - 368 plays
- Coast To Coast - (8:21) - 339 plays