113 Shouts - 863,089 Scrobbles
Vocalist/bass guitarist/songwriter Glenn Hughes is a true original. No other rock musician has carved such a distinctive style blending the finest elements of hard rock, soul and funk. That astonishing voice is Hughes' calling card. He's known as a singer's singer: in fact, Stevie Wonder once called Hughes his favorite white singer. Hughes, a native of Cannock, England, absorbed all kinds of influences, including early British hard rock, the Beatles and, most importantly, American soul and R&B.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Catch The Rainbow - (5:34) - 2,733 plays
- Catch the Rainbow - feat. Craig Goldy, Rudy Sarzo, Scott Warren, Simon Wright - (6:42) - 875 plays
- LyricsNights in white satin,
Never reaching the end,
Letters I've written,
Never meaning to send.
Beauty I'd always missed
- LyricsI guess you heard the news today
There's a rumble goin' down
I just got back from Monterey
There was music all around
And you may never see my face
- LyricsThe sky is red, I don't understand
Past midnight I still see the land
People are sayin' the woman is damned
She makes you burn with a wave of her hand
The city's ablaze, the town's on fire
- You Keep On Moving - (8:53) - 495 plays
- So Much Love To Give - (5:23) - 337 plays
- Why Don't You Stay - (4:25) - 413 plays
- Dark Star - (3:49) - 356 plays
- She Moves Ghostly - (5:09) - 252 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online