110 Shouts - 831,877 Scrobbles
Vocalist/bass guitarist/songwriter Glenn Hughes is a true original. No other rock musician has carved such a distinctive style blending the finest elements of hard rock, soul and funk. That astonishing voice is Hughes' calling card. He's known as a singer's singer: in fact, Stevie Wonder once called Hughes his favorite white singer. Hughes, a native of Cannock, England, absorbed all kinds of influences, including early British hard rock, the Beatles and, most importantly, American soul and R&B.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Catch The Rainbow - (5:34) - 5,331 plays
- Catch the Rainbow - feat. Craig Goldy, Rudy Sarzo, Scott Warren, Simon Wright - (6:42) - 2,241 plays
- Soul Mover - (5:43) - 920 plays
- LyricsNights in white satin,
Never reaching the end,
Letters I've written,
Never meaning to send.
Beauty I'd always missed
- Catch the Rainbow (feat. Craig Goldy, Rudy Sarzo, Scott Warren, Simon Wright) - (6:41) - 545 plays
- So Much Love To Give - (5:23) - 430 plays
- She Moves Ghostly - (5:09) - 347 plays
- Dark Star - (3:49) - 446 plays
- You Keep On Moving - (8:53) - 477 plays
- Orion - (4:14) - 330 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour