160 Shouts - 1,136,224 Scrobbles
Glen Porter, of California, United States, started flirting with music as a young boy in the 90’s playing the trombone, piano, and guitar. Then one day with the help of his friends, and dollar crates everywhere he fell in love with producing, but not until he started playing live instruments again did he fall into his own. His debut solo album “Blessed By A Young Death” was released on 15th April 2008.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 5AM - (2:38) - 4,333 plays
- And Death of - (4:00) - 4,644 plays
- Transient - (3:12) - 2,677 plays
- She Cries - (3:28) - 2,672 plays
- I Sat Alone - (2:55) - 2,550 plays
- Hands Without Eyes - (3:02) - 2,292 plays
- Yours - (3:47) - 2,248 plays
- suffer - (4:47) - 2,045 plays
- Withdrawal - (7:33) - 2,324 plays
- ave. - (2:47) - 1,621 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online