160 Shouts - 1,127,058 Scrobbles
Glen Porter, of California, United States, started flirting with music as a young boy in the 90’s playing the trombone, piano, and guitar. Then one day with the help of his friends, and dollar crates everywhere he fell in love with producing, but not until he started playing live instruments again did he fall into his own. His debut solo album “Blessed By A Young Death” was released on 15th April 2008.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- And Death of - (4:00) - 4,583 plays
- 5AM - (2:38) - 4,376 plays
- Transient - (3:12) - 2,627 plays
- She Cries - (3:28) - 2,781 plays
- I Sat Alone - (2:55) - 2,473 plays
- Hands Without Eyes - (3:02) - 2,320 plays
- The Open Road - (7:15) - 2,113 plays
- Yours - (3:47) - 2,221 plays
- Withdrawal - (7:33) - 2,709 plays
- Planet Munderscore - (2:20) - 2,053 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online