2 Shouts - 82,469 Scrobbles
Brown began his career singing harmony in the 1960's on tracks produced by Prince Buster, Sir Coxsone Dodd, Leslie Kong, Derrick Herriot. While never recognized as the preeminent dub musician in Jamaica, melodica toting Glen Brown ( aka Glenmore Brown )was a prodigious studio musician particularly in the 1970's when he worked with artists like King Tubby, Soul Syndicate, The In Crowd, U-Roy,Tommy McCook, Welton Irie,Ken Boothe, Roots Radics and Big Youth.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Youth Man Version - Edit - (3:21) - 311 plays
- Collie And Wine - (2:13) - 189 plays
- No More Slavery - (3:21) - 107 plays
- Realise - (3:53) - 106 plays
- Ska Diap - (3:21) - 63 plays
- Wicked Can't Run This Dub - (3:21) - 43 plays
- Wicked Tumbling Version - (2:27) - 39 plays
- Boat To Progress - (2:29) - 32 plays
- Tel Aviv Drums - (3:07) - 38 plays
- Version 78 Style - (3:37) - 28 plays