16 Shouts - 40,367 Scrobbles
1) Welcome to the world of GLASS. Music transmitted into the future by a steam-driven machine, built by a Victorian child. Chiming guitars, rumbling bass and otherworldly synthesizers describe another world where people struggle to come to terms with being ghosts and wind-whipped trees sigh as they recount lost loves. Children in derelict train carriages stare through cracked, frosted windows while outside unidentifiable creatures roam surreal landscapes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Four Four Letter - (5:45) - 78 plays
- Bat For Lashes TWO SUNS - 53 plays
- Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - (5:01) - 39 plays
- Is It Me - (4:58) - 62 plays
- Washed Up - (5:54) - 71 plays
- Hold On To The Night - (5:03) - 35 plays
- 1) Wanna Be Dancing (Radio Edit - (11:06) - 60 plays
- ECHORUS - (0:30) - 15 plays
- The Boy With No Soul - (3:28) - 78 plays
- No Sanctuary - (5:00) - 17 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online