0 Shouts - 41,016 Scrobbles
1) Welcome to the world of GLASS.Read More...
Music transmitted into the future by a steam-driven machine, built by a Victorian child. Chiming guitars, rumbling bass and otherworldly synthesizers describe another world where people struggle to come to terms with being ghosts and wind-whipped trees sigh as they recount lost loves. Children in derelict train carriages stare through cracked, frosted windows while outside unidentifiable creatures roam surreal landscapes.
Formed in York in mid-2008 by songwriter, singer and guitarist Alexander King from the ashes of the popular rock band AKP, GLASS represents a total change in every way from what has gone before. Truly art-driven and avant garde but without losing sight of melody and songcraft, GLASS also promise a theatrical, dramatic live show and a need to push boundaries.
Compared to Roxy Music, The Cult, Wire, Christian Death, Talking Heads, Magazine and Pixies among others, GLASS are a new, old-fashioned dark sound of hope for people who require something deeper from their music.
Their latest album is released through CONFIDENTIAL RECORDS (UK) LTD
2) Glass is a band. They met in London but come from all over the UK. They make electronic psychedelic music.
The line up is currently;
Chris-Synths, Vocals, Programming.
Ben-Guitar, Effects, Programming
3) Glass is a musical project created by Michael Bradley from Blackpool, UK.
You can show your support and check out more music by visiting his bandcamp:
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Out of nowhere - 2,680 plays
- Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - 1,010 plays
- Won't Bother Me (20:20 Soundsystem Instrumental) - 918 plays
- Broken Bones - 743 plays
- Is It Me - 752 plays
- gideon - 628 plays
- Four Four Letter - 638 plays
- 1) Wanna Be Dancing (Radio Edit - 493 plays
- Washed Up - 540 plays
- Pheromone - 227 plays