0 Shouts - 521,836 Scrobbles
Glass Casket was a technical deathcore/metalcore band from Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Currently, two of the members of Glass Casket (Dustie and Blake) are also in Between the Buried and Me. Glass Casket employs a series of melodic solos combined with tight death metal riffing and hardcore breakdowns.Read More...
Sid, bassist, now plays in a pop/indie rock band called Yearling.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsEverything that comes out of your mouth is amazing.
See your pale face passing over, over again.
I'm sorry you're dead.
Bite the curb. Snap. You should have loved me.
Oops, it's too late and now your mouth is big enough to suck mine and his necks.
- LyricsAnd this is where I stay, in between the in between.
No more cold winter days.
No more sudden tragedies.
If you really want to know me take away the human heart and stab it with
something not so sharp.
- Too Scared to Live - 37,178 plays
- LyricsPlace those eyes that burn on my lap. I can't grit my teeth without you.
Do you believe me? Let me breath. I will never throw that place away.
Never stop hitting the ground, pound your fists into the ground,
Is it better than the beat being torn from your heart?
Try to breath. Near the tick tock making me sweat.
- LyricsPick the solitude that creates this cage. Does the gray ever tire?
Does it ever feel pain? I want to see color again.
What is this development? Does it make things right again?
Can't you see I'll pay?
Make my fulfillment drop. Try to take this from me.
- Genesis - 30,434 plays
- Phenomenon - 30,781 plays
- Fearfully and Wonderfully Made - 25,404 plays
- And So it Was Said - 27,336 plays
- A Cork Stops the Whining - 26,073 plays