260 Shouts - 533,219 Scrobbles
Glass Casket was a technical deathcore/metalcore band from Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Currently, two of the members of Glass Casket (Dustie and Blake) are also in Between the Buried and Me. Glass Casket employs a series of melodic solos combined with tight death metal riffing and hardcore breakdowns. Sid, bassist, now plays in a pop/indie rock band called Yearling.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsEverything that comes out of your mouth is amazing.
See your pale face passing over, over again.
I'm sorry you're dead.
Bite the curb. Snap. You should have loved me.
Oops, it's too late and now your mouth is big enough to suck mine and his necks.
- LyricsAnd this is where I stay, in between the in between.
No more cold winter days.
No more sudden tragedies.
If you really want to know me take away the human heart and stab it with
something not so sharp.
- Too Scared to Live - (4:51) - 336 plays
- LyricsPlace those eyes that burn on my lap. I can't grit my teeth without you.
Do you believe me? Let me breath. I will never throw that place away.
Never stop hitting the ground, pound your fists into the ground,
Is it better than the beat being torn from your heart?
Try to breath. Near the tick tock making me sweat.
- LyricsPictures don't speak, and so it was said.
So break this frame and let the glass drip down your face.
All I can do is look, don't touch, so open your mouth and let your words pour free like mine.
Teach me your music.
Show me how to break your wrists on the grounds of a girl breaking your heart.
- Chew Your Fingers - (3:10) - 171 plays
- Genesis - (4:32) - 255 plays
- Fearfully and Wonderfully Made - (4:57) - 173 plays
- Phenomenon - (2:09) - 282 plays
- A Cork Stops the Whining - (4:11) - 230 plays