16 Shouts - 37,720 Scrobbles
1) Welcome to the world of GLASS. Music transmitted into the future by a steam-driven machine, built by a Victorian child. Chiming guitars, rumbling bass and otherworldly synthesizers describe another world where people struggle to come to terms with being ghosts and wind-whipped trees sigh as they recount lost loves. Children in derelict train carriages stare through cracked, frosted windows while outside unidentifiable creatures roam surreal landscapes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Is It Me - (4:58) - 84 plays
- No Sanctuary - (5:00) - 49 plays
- Four Four Letter - (5:45) - 91 plays
- Satori - (2:58) - 47 plays
- Screams - (3:18) - 148 plays
- 1) Wanna Be Dancing (Radio Edit - (11:06) - 77 plays
- Hughtopia - (9:40) - 34 plays
- The Water Is Always Moving On - (3:32) - 31 plays
- Washed Up - (5:54) - 70 plays
- The Rain Song - (6:23) - 26 plays