0 Shouts - 57,044 Scrobbles
(There is more than one band with the name Glaciers.)Read More...
1. A melodic hardcore band from the Chicagoland area trying to offer something new to the scene by combining melodic leads, strong breakdowns, ambient riffs, and passionate vocals. GLACIERS is made up of members from such bands as Vera, EREBUS, For Those Who Died Sacred, and Adora
2. Glaciers is a hardcore punk band from County Durham, England. They take inspiration from screamo outfits such as Heroin, Saetia, Yaphet Kotto and Portraits of Past as well as the likes of Black Flag and Converge to make for a sound not too unlike Wayne Rooney eating his own head during a World Cup final. They primarily play shows in the North East of England and in May 2007 they recorded a five song EP.
3. Glaciers is also the project of British musician and illustrator Nicolas Burrows, based in Leeds, UK and Montreal, QC.
The material was originally initiated to create songs for a 6-track ep, released on Nous Vous Press in 2007. Glaciers is intended to be a collaborative musical outfit, with contributors so far including Mike Payne (Mechanical Owl), William Edmonds (VFT) and Katie Harkin (Sky Larkin). The songs are often based on sketchbook material built up over several months and eventually worked into songs.
4 Glaciers is a young band from Melbourne, AU. These Glaciers don't play metal, rather they play reverberating dream-pop. Their 3-track recording of demos has been quietly building buzz at home and abroad.
5. Another band named Glaciers exists - Doom/ Heavy Metal band with progressive elements. From New Jersey and they have released albums like their 2006 Demo, and Trochilinae a 7 movement piece.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Southern Passage - 3,324 plays
- Illusions - 4,384 plays
- LyricsYouve watched me unfold.
And ive watched you, a still and quiet picture.
Painted over a thousand times, you hide your face to save your name.
To hide it all away from the world.
Well ive seen your face, and ive spoken your name.
- Of Mountains - 3,832 plays
- Blood For The King - 3,325 plays
- Instrumental - 3,190 plays
- Aspirations - 3,062 plays
- Twelve Miles of Fiction - 2,675 plays
- Give My Regards to Hope and Prosperity - 2,639 plays
- Providence - 2,313 plays