17 Shouts - 345,059 Scrobbles
Giuseppe Tartini (8th April 1692–26th February 1770) was an Italian composer and violinist of the baroque period. Tartini was born in Pirano, a town on the peninsula of Istria in the Republic of Venice (now Piran, Slovenia). It appears that Tartini's parents intended that he should become a Franciscan priest, and in this way he received his basic musical training. He went on to study law at the University of Padua, where he became very good at fencing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- III. Allegro - (2:26) - 1,808 plays
- I. Allegro - (2:59) - 1,787 plays
- I. Allegro assai - (4:04) - 1,700 plays
- II. Adagio - (3:20) - 1,590 plays
- II. Grave - (3:37) - 1,552 plays
- III. Presto - (2:24) - 1,296 plays
- II. Andante - (2:48) - 1,293 plays
- Largo andante - (1:49) - 1,162 plays
- I. Allegro ma non presto - (6:07) - 667 plays
- III. Allegro assai - (2:23) - 474 plays