Girls Can't Catch
342 Shouts - 323,109 Scrobbles
Girls Can't Catch were a British girl group originally comprising Phoebe Brown, Daizy Agnew and Jess Stickley. All three girls were scouted by Polydor, and were then asked to be in a new girl band together. Prior to the formation of Girls Can't Catch, Brown was a member of Hope, a girl group which rose to fame on The X Factor. Hope made into the live shows, but were the seventh act eliminated (fifth place overall).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Keep Your Head Up - (3:31) - 1,305 plays
- Echo - (3:20) - 1,011 plays
- Echo (Radio Edit) - (3:22) - 179 plays
- Stop - (2:59) - 128 plays
- L.E.S. Artistes - (3:33) - 111 plays
- Love Shy - (2:45) - 102 plays
- Echo (Nu Addiction Radio Edit) - (2:51) - 79 plays
- Mind It - (3:40) - 65 plays
- Echo - Radio Edit - (3:23) - 41 plays
- Happy Alone - (0:32) - 127 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online