89 Shouts - 325,349 Scrobbles
Ginormous is the music of artist Bryan Konietzko. This work isn't consciously part of any specific movement, and pledges no allegiance to any particular genre. On that same note, Ginormous doesn't stand in defiance of any form of music. Rather, it is a love letter to music itself. The artist is using the medium as an attempt to tap a direct conduit in his biggest, most potent and varied emotions. In this way, the creation of the music acts as a sort of self-help therapy.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Night Scenes, Fireworks, The Heavens - (3:30) - 2,041 plays
- Coiled So Tightly - (3:08) - 1,419 plays
- north, part 1 - (6:38) - 779 plays
- Punches To Carefully Coax - (3:45) - 796 plays
- Moon Canyon Welcomes You - (3:42) - 729 plays
- At Night, Under Artificial Light - (4:41) - 889 plays
- Blink In Blue - (3:57) - 712 plays
- A Corridor Leading To Modern Space - (4:10) - 930 plays
- Melted Circadian - (3:21) - 679 plays
- Fly Quietly - (5:39) - 667 plays