1 Shouts - 10,265 Scrobbles
Los Angeles band Gingersol plays delightfully melodic, rough-edged rock that recalls the Replacements, early Wilco, or a more scruffy Gin Blossoms -- but with their own, distinct sonic stamp. The group came together when Steve Tagliere and Seth Rothschild realized they had a musical affinity after running into each other at various live shows in L.A. Tagliere had led a previous version of Gingersol that had disintegrated; with Rothschild on board, he decided to resurrect the band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Fall Off - (3:18) - 14 plays
- Never Noticed - 11 plays
- Too Close to Call - (3:14) - 13 plays
- Who Cares - (2:44) - 8 plays
- Still Life - (1:23) - 6 plays
- Make It Stick - (2:32) - 5 plays
- Back From DownTown - (3:23) - 5 plays
- The Nicest People - (3:57) - 4 plays
- Underneath The Radar - (1:10) - 4 plays
- None Of My Friends - (7:23) - 4 plays