1 Shouts - 10,002 Scrobbles
Los Angeles band Gingersol plays delightfully melodic, rough-edged rock that recalls the Replacements, early Wilco, or a more scruffy Gin Blossoms -- but with their own, distinct sonic stamp. The group came together when Steve Tagliere and Seth Rothschild realized they had a musical affinity after running into each other at various live shows in L.A. Tagliere had led a previous version of Gingersol that had disintegrated; with Rothschild on board, he decided to resurrect the band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Never Noticed - 12 plays
- You Fall Off - (3:18) - 10 plays
- The Longest Word - (3:40) - 9 plays
- Who Cares - (2:44) - 14 plays
- Never Gonna Let You Down - (2:56) - 8 plays
- If I Could Only Dance Again - (5:38) - 5 plays
- Blink - (2:58) - 4 plays
- I Did - (3:46) - 3 plays
- Yesterday - (3:32) - 4 plays
- You And Your Clouds - (3:31) - 4 plays