1 Shouts - 9,927 Scrobbles
Los Angeles band Gingersol plays delightfully melodic, rough-edged rock that recalls the Replacements, early Wilco, or a more scruffy Gin Blossoms -- but with their own, distinct sonic stamp. The group came together when Steve Tagliere and Seth Rothschild realized they had a musical affinity after running into each other at various live shows in L.A. Tagliere had led a previous version of Gingersol that had disintegrated; with Rothschild on board, he decided to resurrect the band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Never Noticed - 21 plays
- You Fall Off - (3:18) - 16 plays
- Who Cares - (2:44) - 14 plays
- The Longest Word - (3:40) - 8 plays
- Up Around the Bend - (3:19) - 5 plays
- Too Close to Call - (3:14) - 6 plays
- Where It Belongs - (2:33) - 15 plays
- I Tried - (2:37) - 6 plays
- Blink - (2:58) - 3 plays
- A Great Day For War - (3:27) - 5 plays