Gillian Welch & David Rawlings
3 Shouts - 111,425 Scrobbles
Gillian Welch's musical style combines elements of bluegrass, neotraditional country, americana, old time string band music and folk into a rustic style that she dubs "American Primitive". Her music is often described as haunting or soothing. Welch was born in Manhattan and was adopted when she was three days old. She moved to Los Angeles at the age of four. By the age of seven, she had learned to play the guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Look At Miss Ohio - (6:23) - 311 plays
- Miner's Prayer - (4:14) - 238 plays
- Pocahontas - (4:01) - 206 plays
- I Want To Sing That Rock And Roll - (2:47) - 50 plays
- Long Black Veil - 55 plays
- I'll Fly Away - 38 plays
- Ben Dewberry's Final Run - 39 plays
- White Freightliner Blues - 47 plays
- Billy - 33 plays
- Copper Kettle - 31 plays