Gillian Welch & David Rawlings
3 Shouts - 113,838 Scrobbles
Gillian Welch's musical style combines elements of bluegrass, neotraditional country, americana, old time string band music and folk into a rustic style that she dubs "American Primitive". Her music is often described as haunting or soothing. Welch was born in Manhattan and was adopted when she was three days old. She moved to Los Angeles at the age of four. By the age of seven, she had learned to play the guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Look At Miss Ohio - (6:23) - 100 plays
- Pocahontas - (4:01) - 158 plays
- I Want To Sing That Rock And Roll - (2:47) - 53 plays
- Miner's Prayer - (4:14) - 49 plays
- Copper Kettle - 29 plays
- I'll Fly Away - 28 plays
- Poncho and Lefty 9/27/97 - (7:10) - 32 plays
- Albuquerque - 31 plays
- Long Black Veil - 29 plays
- Billy - 25 plays