Gillian Welch & David Rawlings
3 Shouts - 115,123 Scrobbles
Gillian Welch's musical style combines elements of bluegrass, neotraditional country, americana, old time string band music and folk into a rustic style that she dubs "American Primitive". Her music is often described as haunting or soothing. Welch was born in Manhattan and was adopted when she was three days old. She moved to Los Angeles at the age of four. By the age of seven, she had learned to play the guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Want To Sing That Rock And Roll - (2:47) - 53 plays
- I'll Fly Away - 26 plays
- My Dear Someone - 27 plays
- Caleb Meyer - 45 plays
- Look At Miss Ohio - (6:23) - 35 plays
- Helpless (Gil and Ryan Adams) 10/28/99 - (4:43) - 38 plays
- As Long As The Grass Shall Grow - (9:09) - 28 plays
- Poncho and Lefty 9/27/97 - (7:10) - 32 plays
- Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere 11/19/03 - (4:02) - 21 plays
- Long Black Veil - 24 plays