30 Shouts - 146,343 Scrobbles
Gillan is a rock band closely associated with but not directly arising from the New Wave Of British Heavy Metal, formed in 1978 by Ian Gillan and Colin Towns in the UK. In 1978 Ian Gillan had become dissatisfied with the jazz fusion style of his band called Ian Gillan Band and dissolved it, retaining only keyboard player Colin Towns, and formed a new band entitled Gillan. He added Steve Byrd on guitar, Liam Glenocky on drums and John McCoy (ex-Zzebra) on bass...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- New Orleans - (2:42) - 893 plays
- Trouble - (2:42) - 633 plays
- No Laughing in Heaven - (5:00) - 461 plays
- Trying To Get To You - (2:44) - 331 plays
- On The Rocks - (6:24) - 371 plays
- No Easy Way - (1:53) - 352 plays
- Restless - (3:21) - 368 plays
- Secret of the Dance - (4:01) - 303 plays
- Vengeance - (4:04) - 304 plays
- Fighting Man - (8:53) - 279 plays