38 Shouts - 90,941 Scrobbles
Talented singer Gilda started getting involved in music while organizing festivals at a Catholic school. After meeting musician Tito Giménez, the teacher became a backup singer, joining a band called la Barra and soon participating in a second project named Crema Americana. In 1993, Giménez convinced her to start a solo career, recording De Corazón A Corazón after signing up to local label Magenta. The following year, Corazón Herido was released.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No Me Arrepiento De Este Amor - (3:43) - 1,114 plays
- Fuiste - (3:03) - 563 plays
- Paisaje - (4:24) - 247 plays
- Pasito a pasito - (3:48) - 194 plays
- Se me ha perdido un corazon - (3:28) - 291 plays
- Corazón Valiente - (3:35) - 119 plays
- La Puerta - (3:40) - 111 plays
- Se me ha perdido un corazón - (3:30) - 183 plays
- Corazon Valiente - (3:34) - 151 plays
- Noches vacias - (3:19) - 121 plays