48 Shouts - 237,376 Scrobbles
Gilby Clarke is a guitarist who was born in Cleveland, Ohio on August 17, 1962. He has been a guitarist for various bands, most famously as the rhythm guitarist for Guns N' Roses. In the early 80's, Gilby was a member of the pop band Candy which recorded the album "Whatever Happened To Fun." He left the band sometime in the mid 80's to form the metal band Kill for Thrills as lead singer and rhythm guitarist, while the rest of Candy went on to turn into Electric Angels.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tijuana Jail - (5:08) - 502 plays
- Dead Flowers - (4:13) - 560 plays
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - (2:29) - 247 plays
- LyricsIf I told you I could love you
I feel you'll think I'm weak
I never had a friend who was my lover
When I wake up from my sleep
- LyricsWhen the last car hit the wall
Was the guilt still in your head?
In your magic crystal ball
Is the power that made you mad
You can't save yourself, it's a pleasure cruise
- Skin & Bones - (3:17) - 195 plays
- Sweet Child O’ Mine - (0:30) - 144 plays
- Johanna's Chopper - (4:07) - 174 plays
- Jail Guitar Doors - (3:08) - 148 plays
- Let's Get Lost - (3:30) - 128 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online